Monday, November 23, 2009

"After The Rain"

I finished this 8x8" oil on canvas this morning. I enjoyed working with the clouds in the sky. I do love me some clouds.

I finally decided to de-link my blog from my Facebook page. There's something not-s0-fun about my blog posts being linked to my FB page. Hopefully it worked.

This week is going to be a lean work week, I imagine. I have a lot of cooking to do and then will be having fun with a lot of family toward the end of the week, as I imagine most people will be doing. The fun part I'm looking forward to. The cooking part, not so much. The cleaning up part...not at ALL.

I'm going to be working on some entirely different pieces in the near future, tropical island pieces as we are looking into Costa Rica at the moment...for a very, very long visit, or perhaps a retirement home. So, to that end, you'll see me painting all over the board, desert scene one week, ocean scenes the next. Sort of like how the thoughts ping around inside my head, darting from one thing to the next.

Hope everyone out there in blog land has a great week. I should have another piece ready to upload by tomorrow morning, if I stay on track that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment