Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Day


Happy New Year to everybody! I baked cinnamon rolls this morning and then a batch of handmade pretzels (SO good!) and then our New Years Day dinner....which in truth, we just started this year when we heard a friend was doing it and it sounded so great. Ham and mashed potatoes, stuffing, biscuits and gravy and fried corn....so wonderful!

Jeff only has a few more days off and then has to work from home for his company-Monday through Wed, then he flies out of Albuquerque and will be gone to Seattle and Michigan for 6 weeks while I stay behind in our Albuquerque home. I'll miss him but I'm so glad to be able to work from home.

I'll get back to the painting on Monday morning when he's working. SO much painting to do, but hey, taking a few weeks off is much funner that I thought it would be. So nice to have fun with the family :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment