Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday


Lot's to do this week. I'm starting out with "CoCo" this morning. Top pic is the beginning point, bottom pic I'll switch out as I progress. Click to enlarge for detail.

So much to work on in this portrait. I don't even bother to call attention to messed up things anymore. I just plunge back in and fix them as I see fit.

I still need to finish the foreground in the desert hills I'm working on and I'm going to start another piece that will be quite different for me, more of a color block/simplistic/abstract art. I'd like to move in that direction, maybe. It's what I love, but I've never just dived in. So, we'll see. I have no idea what I'm going to do yet. Well, I have some idea. Little. Small. Tiny.

*I've done all I can on Coco today. I need to let it sit until tomorrow. I'm going back to this for the rest of today:

iphone picture progress:

Trees and shrubs to go. I'll wrap this one up tomorrow. I want to start something new.

2 comments: