Tuesday, September 8, 2009




I'm bored with just talking about my painting. I live in the most beautiful state ever and I take thousands of photos, so I'd like to share some of those, and occasionally, what I'm up to.



It's September, I turned 50, had my 28th anniversary, and I'm back in my beloved home in Albuquerque for the entire month. My husband and I took a week to drive down, and visited Canyonlands in Moab, Utah and Arches, also in Moab. I took about a thousand pics there, so some will pop up here and there. Not all of the photos you see will be, specifically in Albuquerque, but they'll all be from the Southwest.

I'm taking a few weeks break from painting to vacation and visit friends and family and to play, play, play...taking scads of photos to use as material for painting this fall and winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment