Thursday, August 20, 2009

Heading to Seattle

We're wrapping up things here in Michigan and are now headed to Seattle for a week before we return home to Albuquerque for the whole month of September. I can't wait to get back to my house!

I've been working on a couple of pieces here in Michigan. I'll post one today, the other I'll finish as soon as I get off the computer.

"Alone Again", a 9x12" original watercolor.


I like the humor of this one. It makes me happy anyway.

I'm exploring some different topics at the moment and am getting ready to do some close-ups of horses, cows, cowboys, rodeos, etc. I grew up on a farm in Oklahoma and I do love all things country, it's true. I have about 5000 photos of the Seattle area but don't enjoy painting the water and mountain scenes...green mountains anyway. I think I'm addicted to the desert now.

No comments:

Post a Comment