Thursday, January 7, 2010

UNM stuff

No work today. At least not anything fun. However I did get Jeff to the airport so he could fly back to work. The above pic? That's the Albuquerque airport. I don't know who this person is, but they were the only car behind us and there were only about 3 cars in front of us. Sigh. I love the Albuquerque airport. It's just not a crowded place. It's so pretty inside too, it looks like an art museum inside...definately not like any airport I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of airports. It's such a pleasure to fly in and out of here. We flew in on Dec 23 and flew across the nation to get here...4 airports...when we got here there were maybe 10 cars out front. Now THAT'S an airport I can live with.

The rest of the day I've spent doing UNM stuff so we can finally get Phil in for his junior year (first year at UNM). So much red tape. So. Much.


However, after a long day, we have student loans in place, the missing transcripts ordered from WA state, orientation set up, possible classes ready for picking when they allow it. I'm exhausted.

Plus, my tooth that's been hurting broke last night. Not cool. 1/4 of the tooth just fell off, down to the gum line but not the root. Thank goodness. This is what aging is all about I suppose.

On the plus side, I've lost 7 pounds since Christmas, so, yay me, and I had a hot dog with green chilies today. Don't be jealous. You can have one too. Just fly into Albuquerque and you can get green chillies on anything and everything. Yummmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment