Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday

I still have the clothes and part of the hair to complete. I've opted to not include the necklace because while it's pretty, it takes away from the beauty of Aubrey's face, so it's going to go. Or has gone already. This is the beginning today, I'll post the update below and as usual, swap them out until I'm tired of working for the day.



It's 53 and sunny today and I feel so blessed to be here in Albuquerque. I walked so much yesterday that I wore myself completely out. So for today, I'm going to sit quietly and work and then do some yoga or take a walk in the sunshine if I just can't stand it.

If you like to exercise or hate it but want to do it, check out Skimble on the web. It's free. You enter in your exercise for the day, even multiple sessions, and you get points for each activity with the goal being to move as high as you can each month.

My husband's nieces are doing it with me as is my husband and sister and our daughter. I find myself wanting to exercise for the points only, so for me, this is a cool trick that makes me do the work. I've lost 13 pounds since Christmas but weirdly, it's the points that mean more to me. My competitive nature I'm sure, not competing with others, but with me.

If you do try it, be PATIENT. It's a little frustrating to figure out what to do, and they aren't super helpful about the process. Once you know, it's so easy. If you decide to try it make sure you add me as a friend so I can watch your progress too. If you do have problems just email me. I would be happy to help you through posting your first "Trip".

No comments:

Post a Comment