Monday, November 30, 2009

"Breathe"


"Breath" : This is a 16x20" oil on canvas. Click on it once or twice to get more detail. It has to dry for a couple of months before I can offer it for sale. Boy, around March I'm going to have a lot of oil pieces that I'm finally going to be able to sell. Switching between watercolor and oils instead of just doing watercolors, makes for much work and for seemingly little productive output.

Again, I'm sorry to see that the journey is over. I love living in the painting while I'm working on it. Now I have to close the book and open another one.

I met several new artists on Facebook this morning while I was having my coffee. If you're an artist, please leave me a comment and a link to your blog, if you have one. I like to stay connected with the art community.

I can't think of a thing to say, except I'm so very, very glad that the Thanksgiving meals are over and done with. Too much work, too much worry, too much of everything.

It's Monday. I think my brain isn't functioning just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment